Wednesday, February 20, 2008

School's for fools.


I think I'll drop out of school.

This picture has nothing to do with anything other than it makes me laugh. It is of me and my assistant manager Hannah at the "Weinerland" in front of our store in the mall. It's actually an ice cream place, but the people for the movie changed it to Weinerland for the scene they did in the food court. On the other side is a giant hotdog giving a thumbs up. The movie is by MTV and it is called American Mall. It takes place... in the mall. There is singing and dancing and lots of High School Musical quality acting. I am actually in the scene they shoot in the food court helping the main guys at my counter... so that should be interesting and embarrassing to watch later on. It comes out this summer. I won't be offended if you don't go to see it.

Back to the topic at hand. I am dropping out of school. I wish that you could just take the classes you need to for your major and get out. They make it so hard to get out of here when they make you take classes like Biology and Social Science and other crappy generals. I'm close to snapping over the whole thing.


No comments: