Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Return


So my dad asked me to day if I had published a blog lately...
Actually I had forgotten about my blog until he brought it up. So this is the return of the Boosh Blog... coming all the way back from November!
There are a couple of things I would like to talk about:
#1. I am a frickin movie star. Yes... there should be a whole blog on this coming soon. Pictures with the cast and crew of the movie MTV is filming in my mall. If you are a fan of SYTYCD then you'll love the pictures of Hannah and me with Neil Haskell (one of the runners up from last year). Anyways... More details to come.
#2. Katy Pokey is on her mission in Madagascar speaking French and scaring the hell out of all the poor wildlife that she hates. Everyone pray for her and her companion. She is a great example of someone willing to give up their time to serve our Heavenly Father. We love you Katy and keep it up.
#3. Yesterday was Super tuesday. If any of you would like to argue with me for voting for Hilary... BRING IT ON!!! I'm an independant... I dont believe in being catagorized. I believe in some things the republicans say and most of the stuff the democrats say. It's all gray area to me.
#4. If anyone knows anything about biology please let me know because I'll pay you to help me. AH.
#5. For those of you who actually read this... I love you and thanks for taking your time to read the pointless crap that I think up on the spot.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Don't worry Nikki. I think if you look up "blog" in the dictionary, it says "pointless crap."

Love the blog!

jessica said...

Nikki!

Hello! I didn't know you were here in the blogger world! I bet you didn't know I was here either! Let's be blogger buddies....

Jessica

Jenny said...

Guess What!!!???I have a blog! Yes! It's jennifersuejohnson.blogspot.com

Honeybee said...

NIKKI!!! Reading your bolg is fun. It makes me miss you lots! We need to have a roommate reunion now everyone is in the country. This is Mellissa by the way. What kind of Biology do you need help with? Biology is a huge part of my major, so let me know. Miss you. SMILE :)