Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cantamos, Bailamos, Robamos!

May is the month to look forward to. My one and only true love Jason Mraz finally has a new CD coming out May 20th. It is titled "We sing, We dance, We steal things." This is his first CD since 2005 to come out. He has released live albums and stuff, but nothing new, so to those of us who are obsessed and travel the country to see him live, this is a HUGE DEAL!
Secondly, I am fullfilling a life long dream and going to New York with Alicia in May. I am so excited. We are going to see some shows, shop, and go up to Palmyra for part of the trip. It is going to be amazing.

Thirdly, there are a couple of weddings in May that I am so excited for because I love the couples who are getting married. Chris and Shannon are getting married at the beginning of May and Barrett and Erin are getting married at the end. Yeah for engaged friends. I'm glad for you, and more importantly... glad it's not me.

The best thing about May is that it is the beginning of the break for me. We get out of school April 28th down here at the Y... as in "Y" am I still going to school down here? 2 more months!!!

No comments: