Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching up on my correspondence with Blogspot.com

Since the last time I wrote was in March I am sure that no one reads this anymore. However, since Sara has been urging me to help connect our high school friends through blogging with Sister Katy Pokey I figured I better write. However, if I'm going to get into this I will need to figure some basic blogging techniques out!
Some help please:
1. How do I connect with other bloggers?
2. How do I make a cute background?
3. How do I send updates?

In other news, school is hard yet rewarding, church is great, work is getting busy with early holiday shoppers, and Obama is now our president. I'm feeling pretty good about life.

4 comments:

Kayla W. said...

Well hello! I DO read your blog! Good job on the new posting. I hope you keep it up ;) Go to thecutestblogontheblock.com & you can pick from tons of free backgrounds. Then go to your blog's dashboard & you can change the font, colors, etc. to make it look the way you want!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Hello, please don't write about work it makes me depressed that I no longer work there and then I have to run to the nearest hotdog and eat like ten cheese sticks til I feel better.

Angela and Brett said...

Hi! You are listed on my blog now! YAHOO! Hows life going? Haven't heard from you in a while. I do thecutestblogontheblock.com as well. they have so many cute backgrounds!!!

Sare said...

To connect with other bloggers, go to your dashboard (or the customize thing), go to "Layout", and "Add a Gadget". There should be a couple different options for adding other blogs you want to follow up on. (I expect to see my blog on your future list, no?)