Thursday, October 4, 2007

Giving in one internet site at a time.


I've officially given into creating a blog. Once again proving that I am becoming an internet junky who spends her days doing homework and sitting at her computer, which inevitably is the only means of communication available to loved ones far away.
The last time I "gave in" to the internet life was in March when I signed up for facebook...

Not my smartest move.

Thanks to my dear friend Beth I now keep in contact with friends from high school and people who have come and gone in my life. I am pretty sure the blog thing is Beth's fault also.

I always said I would never get a blog. "What a hastle and waste of time." Then this semester I changed my major to English and started reading and writing ALOT! I keep a regular journal of my thoughts and daily life and insights, but sometimes it is nice to share.

So here I am. Here's my life. Take a look.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I love that you started a blog. I miss you so! I will link your blog on mine if you link me on yours. That way we each get more blog traffic.

I didn't know you are an English major! Cool.

Ps: I love that pic of you. It is SO california!

Rachel Eve said...

YES! I am SO happy you got a blog! Welcome to the blogging world! You will love it! I will link you too!

Jared said...

Nikki you rock! God loves you. Cats are soft. Grass should be green. Stars twinkle. Theses things are all true.

Jared said...

And hotdogs are nummy.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to build an income online.