Thursday, October 25, 2007

Are you left handed? NO?... Then GET OUT OF MY SEAT!

You know, I think I am a pretty level headed person... well, ok not so level headed, but I'm not out of control. However, there are just some things that drive me crazy!!!
Let me elaborate.
I am left handed. Apart from the injustices that come with being left handed such as pencil smudges on your hand and paper, we die earlier, and also that there are about 10 seats in class for left handed people as opposed to 100 for all the right handed people. It has really given me a bad attitude toward all the righty's in the world. So what would make these injustices even worse? How about when the righty's sit in our spots because they are end seats?! So not only do you have to trample over them to get in, but now you are uncomfortable for the rest of class! Seriously, it is like a healthy person taking the cookie from the autistic girl in class.
I am starting a revolt against the righty's of this world. You have 95% of the class seats. Stay out of ours, its just rude.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I must say, I have sat in a lefty seat. Not because it was on the end, but because it was the only one available. And, it sucked. So, don't judge us righties like we are out to out to make the lefties lives a little harder.
I move that they make dual seats that somehow cater to righties AND lefties. I am willing to fight for this. That way, the people who sit on the ends are not "jerks", they just got there last.

PS: Righties get pencil smudges too.